Quality and delivery performance is at the forefront of everything we do – it is our overriding commitment to meet and surpass the needs and expectations of all our customers.
Propak Sheet Metal place maximum emphasis on quality control. This combined with innovative technology allows us to give customers exactly what they require.
‘A total manufacturing solution with a renowned level of quality recognised throughout the industry!’
Propak has a comprehensive Inspection & Testing Department, with all equipment required to maintain the highest quality standards of AS9100 Rev D & ISO9001:2015. Our systems comply with the most stringent quality control requirements of MOD, Medical and Underground companies and have had our quality system audited and approved by companies such as Rolls Royce, Fujitsu, and BAE among many others.
To further enhance our inspection service Propak offer our customer a vast range of in-house process certification and testing including:
- Salt Spray Testing to MIL/DTL Standards
- Conductivity Testing to Customer specifications
- NDT (PFD, MFD, UFD to various specifications & requirement
- Paint and Plating Adhesion Testing
- Surface finish examination Plating Solution Analysis by Xray
The recent introduction of a FARO ARM 3 metre 6 axis with aberlink measuring software adds another huge improvement to our unparalleled inspection facility.
Propak have the procedures in place to achieve total customer satisfaction every time.
- ISO9001:2015 approved
- AS9100 Approval Aerospace & Defence
- RoHS (Restriction of Certain Hazardous Substances) & WEEE (Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment) compliant directives already in place.
- Quality Plans
- MIL Certs & Full Traceability
- Material Certification
- Certificate of Conformity (C. of C.)
- FAIRs (First Article Inspection Reports)
- Production Inspection and Test Reports
- NDT Reports
- Third-Party Validations
- F.A.I.R. can be issued in numerous different formats to meet full customer requirements.
Propak have recently been approved to MIL Standards & MBDA specifications and are now able to provide conductivity and salt spray testing for our Defence and Military customers backed up by these approvals.
Our salt spray testing chambers are used for advanced corrosion testing to assess the corrosion resistance of materials and plated surface finishes. It is particularly useful for our customer in the Military, Defence, Marine, Automotive, Oils & Gas industries, allowing us to provide a fast turnaround without having to having to rely on a third party testing house.
Approved to MIL Standard, our conductivity testing is used to check the conductivity of plated surfaces before and after the plating process to ensure the conductivity stays within the range tested.
The reciprocal value of the test reveals how well the plated surface conducts electrical current and indirectly allows us to draw conclusions about changes in the metal’s composition, microstructure and mechanical properties.