An Unwavering Commitment to the Highest Quality | Precision Sheet Metal Engineering | Technological Innovation | Robust Design Solutions & Support | Turnkey Manufacturing | Concept to Completion Solutions | Unrivalled Delivery Performance
Statements that are synonymous to the single source manufacturing service that Propak provide with all processes carried out in-house.
Established since 1977, Propak have since grown to become the market leader in the precision sheet metal industry offering a fully integrated manufacturing and surface finishing service, all carried out in-house.
Quality is at the heart of everything that we do and this is reflected in the accreditation’s that we hold and maintain. Propak are one of only a select few UK sheet metal manufacturers to operate the stringent quality management systems ISO:9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev D Aerospace & Defence Quality Approvals. These accreditation’s demonstrate our ability to consistently deliver high quality products to meet our customer exacting requirements and demands.
From design development to prototyping, manufacture, metal finishing and electro-mechanical assembly, our customers can be sure of a professional response, production flexibility and total commitment to exceptional quality.
- Unrivalled quality products.
- Fulfilling short lead-time demands – Overnight or 5-day turnaround is never a problem.
- Proven and reliable deliveries – An unequalled delivery performance.
We combines the highest standards of technical competency with continuous investment in the latest state-of-the-art production machinery and control systems to ensure that we have the capability and capacity to meet and exceed our customer expectations.
Operating 24 hours a day and having all processes in-house helps reduce manufacture time giving us complete control over quality, production, planning and delivery. It ensures our products are manufactured to the most exceptional standards as we do not have to rely on the delivery performance, quality or capacity of subcontract suppliers.
- In-house Design & Product Development
- Fine Limit Sheet Metal Manufacture & Fabrication
- Coded Welding (Defence & Aerospace Standards)
- Laser Profiling.
- Press metal forming, rolling and bending.
- CNC controlled machining.
- Polyester Powder Coating (RoHs & WEEE compliant coatings)
- Stove Enamelling (RoHs & WEEE compliant coatings)
- Bead Blasting & Hot Zinc Spraying
- Electroplating- Over 80 Surface Finishes (RoHs & WEEE compliant coatings)
- Salt Bathing
- Silk Screening – Full AGFA Dark Room Screen Design and print production.
- Stainless Steel Fabrication, Graining, Polishing
- £1.8m KANBAN Stock Holding Warehouse for JIT delivery.
Propak has won major contracts on its engineering skill as well as it’s sheer ability to handle the financial commitment and production volume required to fulfill major contracts.