Propak are market leaders in the supply of complete precision sheet metal solutions. Founded over 40 years ago, we continued to grow in all aspects with its fully integrated and in-house manufacturing and surface finishing services.
Innovation has always been at the forefront of Propak’s extensive offerings which is why it remains one of the most trusted manufacturers and suppliers of sheet metals to a diverse range of industry sectors including; aerospace, Transport for London and rail, print and imaging plus many more.
Our workforce of over 120 highly qualified and skilled staff are based at our UK site which offers 100,000 sq. ft of the very latest state-of-the-art production machinery and control systems that operate 24 hours, seven-days-a-week delivering world-wide.
We are one of the few sheet metal manufacturers to operate to the stringent quality management systems; ISO:9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev D Aerospace & Defence Quality Approvals. These accreditations demonstrate our ability to consistently deliver high quality products with absolute precision that always meet our customers exacting requirements and demands, whatever the project.
Operating all our processes in-house helps reduce manufacture time and gives us complete control over quality, production, planning and delivery. We can also fulfil the tightest deadlines including overnight or a 5-day turnaround. Our deliveries are met with the same precision we offer with our products; reliable, efficient, unrivalled and to suit you.
Our team will assist you from start to finish on your project from design development to prototyping, right through to manufacture, metal finishing and electro-mechanical assembly and beyond – we are here to ensure the highest quality finish is always achieved with the following services:
- In-house Design & Product Development
- Fine Limit Sheet Metal Manufacture & Fabrication
- Coded Welding (Defence & Aerospace Standards)
- Laser Profiling.
- Press metal forming, rolling and bending.
- CNC controlled machining.
- Polyester Powder Coating (RoHs & WEEE compliant coatings)
- Stove Enamelling (RoHs & WEEE compliant coatings)
- Bead Blasting & Hot Zinc Spraying
- Electroplating- Over 80 Surface Finishes (RoHs & WEEE compliant coatings)
- Salt Bathing
- Silk Screening – Full AGFA Dark Room Screen Design and print production.
- Stainless Steel Fabrication, Graining, Polishing
- £1.8m KANBAN Stock Holding Warehouse for JIT delivery.
Propak has won major contracts on its engineering skill as well as it’s ability to handle the financial commitment and production volume required to fulfil even the biggest contracts.